Markets started the week on a weak note and nifty future tumbled 94 points as selling pressure was witnessed in all counters. Closing below 5200 is again a weak indication for it. Overall, nifty is suffering from bearish attack where
5150 is immediate intraday support and 5080 is seen as crucial support level for it. If global strength pulls nifty on higher side then 5250 is seen as immediate resistance for it and 5330 will act as strong resistance.
SUPPORT: 5150 & 5080 RESISTANCE: 5250 & 5330
Major Market News-
- Sensex tumbles 244.53 points; Realty, Banks, Power hit most.
- Rupee drops to lowest in more than 2 months.
- Godrej Properties to issue shares at Rs 575; stock slips.
- BHEL adds 1,625 MW power capacity.
- REC looks to raise $1 bn through FCCB, $500 m through ECB.
- Maruti to renegotiate royalty deal with parent Suzuki.
For more information Click Here