Markets traded in the negative territory ahead of F&O Expiry. Nifty future faced stiff resistance around 5250 and slipped thereafter. It extended losses after European markets negative opening and broke the support level of 5180. Much volatility is expected in today’s session due to expiry and 5150 is expected to support nifty surpassing which 5080 is seen as strong support. On higher side, 5250 is immediate resistance and 5330 is still acting as crucial mark.
SUPPORT: 5150 & 5080 RESISTANCE: 5250 & 5330
Major Market News-
- Sensex extends losses; Hindalco, Sterlite, ICICI Bank fall.
- European shares fall as Spain concerns weigh.
- China shares fall 2.7%, biggest drop in 4-months.
- Dr Reddy’s Laboratories up on US drug launch by AstraZeneca.
- Gujarat NRE arm to commence longwall production in Australia.
- UB Group shares jump on Heineken report.
For more information Click Here