Positive opening of European markets helped Indian markets to regain their strength but Earthquake news dragged the sentiments down. Nifty future crossed its 200 day EMA and found support near 5200. On higher side, 5300 acted as strict resistance from where nifty had plunged down. For today’s session, if it is able to sustain above immediate resistance 5300 then 5350 is next resistance for it while, 5180 is still acting as a strong support for it.
SUPPORT: 5220 & 5180 RESISTANCE: 5300 & 5350
Major Market News-
- Nifty ends flat; Power stocks down on Tsunami fears.
- PSL secures order worth Rs 5.7 bn from IOC.
- Tecpro Systems bags orders worth Rs 3 bn.
- Alstom T&D bags Rs 1.5 bn contract from Jaypee Group .
- Strides Arcolab hits new high on US nod for antibiotic.
- Hexaware Tech up on hopes of robust earnings.
For more information Click Here