Markets ended the session in green territory on flat opening of European markets. Nifty future after crossing the resistance level of 100 day EMA i.e. 5220, it tested the high of 5258. Global strength can provide further momentum in nifty where it may face immediate resistance of 5290 while 5330 is seen as strong hurdle for it. Volatility is expected in today’s session due to RBI Monetary Policy. Weakness may occur below crucial support of 5180 surpassing which 5130 is seen as next support.
SUPPORT: 5180 & 5130 RESISTANCE: 5290 & 5330
Major Market News-
- Sensex ends up 56 points; Tata Motors, SBI, ITC surge.
- Inflation eases marginally to 6.89% in March.
- Tata Motors global sales climb 26% in March.
- Castrol India Q1 profit falls 10.3%.
- Essar Oil to raise Rs 6300 cr from SBI at 12.5% rate.
- Parsvnath shares gain over 10% on land deal buzz.
For more information Click Here