Nifty future showed gap up opening around the resistance level of 5350 but could not hold on high levels. Weak European opening made nifty to drag towards lower levels of 5300. Finally, markets ended on a flat note. Low volumes were witnessed in today’s session indicating less buying strength in markets. Nifty needs to maintain above 5350 to gain strength where 5410 will act as strong resistance. On the contrary side, 5220 is seen as good support for it.
SUPPORT: 5260 & 5220 RESISTANCE: 5370 & 5410
Major Market News-
- Sensex pares some gains; DLF, ITC, BHEL drop.
- HDFC Bank Q4 profit climbs 30.4%.
- HCL Tech Q3 profit climbs 28.7%; up 5.2% sequentially.
- Infotech Enterprises Q4 profit surges 89.2%.
- Retail inflation spurts to 9.47% in March.
- Tata Steel to raise Rs 500 cr with innovative bond offering.
For more information Click Here