Markets traded in a choppy fashion for the whole session but closed in green territory; IT sector accompanied the rally after TCS Q4 nos. On daily charts, Nifty future has taken support around 5180 since many sessions. If it crosses this important support of 5180 then it may slip towards the next support of 5130. On the other side, if it sustains above its 100 day EMA of 5225 then it can lead towards 5290 but on higher side 5330 will act as strong resistance for it.
SUPPORT: 5180 & 5130 RESISTANCE: 5290 & 5330
Major Market News-
- Sensex stays up 100 pts; Wipro up 4% ahead of Q4 earnings.
- UltraTech Cement Q4 net profit rises 19%.
- Welspun Corp bags new orders worth Rs 9.23 bn.
- ADB lending $103m to Reliance Power for solar plant.
- Kingfisher Airlines stock hits a new record low; FDI hopes wane.
- Polaris’ standalone net profit at Rs 43 cr; stk down.
For more information Click Here