Markets headed towards their resistance levels and showed positive biasness for the whole session. Nifty future found intraday support near to its 100 day EMA i.e. around 5225. For the coming session, if it is able to maintain above 5300 then on higher side it is expected to find resistance in the range of 5330-5380. If it is not able to hold above the level of 5250 then nifty will be trading in the weak zone and below 5230 it may plunge towards the support of 5170.
SUPPORT: 5230 & 5170 RESISTANCE: 5330 & 5380
Major Market News-
- Sensex trades up 98 points; TCS, DLF, Hero Moto rise.
- Exide Industries Q4 profit falls 13%.
- Oriental Bank of Commerce Q4 profit drops 20.6%.
- Bank of India Q4 profit soars 93% to Rs 9.52 bn.
- Vijaya Bank Q4 net up 235% YoY on lower provisioning.
- Godrej Consumer Q4 cons net up 36% YoY at Rs 193 cr.
For more information Click Here