Big Stock Trading Tips For Traders
Stock Market News and Analysis:
Benchmark indices closed on strong note for the third consecutive day with Nifty finished at 11,300 level. Among the sectors, barring PSU bank and energy all other indices are ended in red led by metal, infra and pharma. Nifty closed at 11341.70 and for coming session its key support is at 11275 while on higher side its key resistance is at 11400.
Headlines for the day:
- NMDC Limited board announced an interim dividend of Rs5.52 each share. Its record date set on March 25.
- TVS Motors Company Limited raised its stake to 10.29% in its credit services arm for Rs30crore.
- Jet Airways Limited stated that four more aircraft had been grounded due to non-payment to lessors.
- Unichem Laboratories Limited share prices surged 2% after the company received ANDA approval for its Allopurinol Tablets, USP 100 mg and 300 mg from the United States Food and Drug Administration to market a generic version of ZYLOPRIM@ (allopurinol) Tablets.
- Mindtree Limited share prices surged 1% after reports suggested that Larsen & Toubro is likely to acquire 20% stake owned by Coffee Day founder VG Siddhartha’s stake in the company.
- Zydus Cadila has got the final approval from the United States Food and Drug Administration to market Potassium Chloride Extended-Release Capsules USP (US RLD — Micro-K Extended-Release Capsules), 8 mEq (600 mg) and 10 mEq (750 mg).
- The National Company Law Appellate Tribunal has discarded the plea of Reliance Communications to release the Rs266 crore worth of income-tax returns that the company wants to use to pay Ericsson.
- HitGen Ltd. and Sun Pharma Advanced Research Company Limited announced a research collaboration to identify novel small molecule leads for targets of interest. Under this collaboration, HitGen will apply its advanced technology platform, based on DNA-encoded library design, synthesis and screening, to discover novel leads for SPAR.
- HDFC Life Insurance Offer for Sale (OFS) to non-retail investors received 2.6 times demand on the first day. Bids were received at an indicative price of Rs365.2 each share. Offer for retail investors opens on March
- Biocon Limited has received United States Food and Drug Administration Form 483 with two observations. First observation stated procedures designed to prevent microbiological contamination is not being followed.
- Calls for Tomorrow :
- CALL: SELL TECHM EQ BELOW 785.25 TARGETS 777.40/769.55/761.65 SL 793.10
Description: Stock heading towards its immediate support on daily chart and breakout is expected below 785.25.
- CALL: SELL TATAMTRDVR EQ BELOW 90.70 TARGETS 89.75/88.85/87.95 SL 91.65
Description: Stock heading towards key support on daily chart and settled with bearishly bias. Hence rally is expected below the mentioned level.