Daily Analysis Report For Stock Trading Tips
Stock Market News and Analysis:
Benchmark indices close near day’s high level with the help of last hour surge with Nifty finishing above 11,250 level. Among sectors barring pharma, all other sectoral indices ended higher led by metal, IT, bank, energy, auto, FMCG and infra. Nifty closed at 11257.10 and for coming session its key support is at 11180 while on higher side its resistance is at 11350.
Headlines for the day:
- Goa Carbon’s April production increased 18% at 16,865.5 MT versus 14,347.2 MT.
- Tata Chemicals share prices surged higher after announcement of merger into Tata Global Beverages
- Indigo share prices tanked 7% on reports of dispute between founder
- Bajaj Finance share prices were trading higher after the company’s net profit for Q4FY19 beat consensus estimates by 2%, which came at Rs1,176 crore against Rs748 crore, which is up by 57% yoy.
- Ashok Leyland has received an order from Senegal. This order comes from Senbus Industries, a company assembling urban buses in Dakar. Ashok Leyland has inked a contract for supplying 400 units of Ashok Leyland Eagle 916 Minibuses valuing €10.06 million. This order comes after the successful operation of 475 buses to Senegal’s Dakar Dem Dikk.
- Bank of India has turned the corner as the company registered net profit of Rs 251.8 crore in the quarter ended March 2019 versus the loss of Rs 3,969 crore in a year ago period. The net interest income of the company rose 57.7% to Rs 4,044.4 crore against Rs 2,564 crore from a year ago period.
- Petronet LNG share prices fell 1% after the company posted a decline of 15.69% yoy in PAT at Rs440.20cr for the fourth quarter of FY19. Revenue of the company for Q4FY19 stood at Rs 8,383.2 crore versus Rs8,636.23 crore in the same period a year ago. Further, other income rose to Rs151.4 crore versus Rs103.40 crore a year ago.
- Lupin Limited share prices fall 4% after the company reported a net profit at Rs289.6 crore in Q4FY19 versus Rs783.5 crore loss in the same quarter of the previous year. The revenues of the company for Q4 rose to Rs4,406.3 crore in the March quarter as compared to Rs4,033.8 crore in the year-ago quarter.
- Manappuram Finance Limited registered a full year consolidated profit after tax of Rs919.87 crore, an increase of 36% over the previous year. The company’s consolidated net profit for the fourth quarter ended March 31, 2019, stood at Rs255.59 crore as against Rs179.05 crore booked in Q4 of the preceding yea
- Hindalco Industries registered a 37.4% fall in standalone profit to Rs 235.82 crore for the quarter ended March 31. The company had reported a standalone profit of Rs 376.97 crore in the year-ago period.
- Calls for Tomorrow :
- CALL: SELL PEL EQ BELOW 2014.45 TARGETS 1994.30/1974.15/1954 SL 2034.60
Description: Stock heading towards its immediate key on daily chart and settled with bearishly bias. Hence rally is expected below the mentioned level
- CALL: SELL HINDZINC EQ BELOW 253 TARGETS 250.45/247.90/245.40 SL 255.55
Description: Stock heading towards its immediate support settled with bearish bias. Hence breakout is expected ahead.