STOCK MARKET TREND 28 JAN 2014
Markets were badly hit by weak global markets and strength in dollar which made them to close near their key support levels. Nifty future opened gap down and sustained on lower side for the whole session dragging towards 100 day EMA of 6144. It breached the key level of 6150 sustaining below which will find 6090 as immediate support. On higher side, 6200 may at as strong resistance. Key event for coming session is RBI Monetary Policy.
SUPPORT : 6090 & 6050
RESISTANCE : 6200 & 6250
DAILY MARKETS TREND :
- Sensex ends 426 points lower; realty, banks, metal drag.
- HUL Q3 net beats forecast, up 22%; volume growth at 4%.
- Allahabad Bank Q3 net up 4.8%, asset quality weakens.
- Opto Circuits gains over 12% on stake sale reports to Goldman Sachs.
- Tata Motors falls as MD Karl Slym dies..