Free Accurate Equity Trading Tips & Report
Stock Market News and Analysis:
Benchmark Indices ended on strong note with Nifty finished above 11,150 mark. Barring IT index, all other sectoral indices ended in green led by energy, auto, metal, infra, PSU bank, pharma and FMCG. Nifty closed at 11168.05 and for coming session its key support is at 11100 while on higher side its key resistance is at 11235.
Headlines for the day:
- Syndicate Bank cut its MCLR by 10 basis points across all the tenors.
- Goa Carbon Limited produced 18,026.8 MT of calcined petroleum coke, i.e., 54% higher compared to last year.
- Bharti Airtel Limited bounces 7% as co to undergo ownership structure change.
- Jet Airways Limited share prices were trading 8% higher after a Mint report stated that the debt ridden airline company is all set to receive loan of Rs2,050 crore from Punjab National Bank.
- State Bank of India share prices gained after media reports showed that the bank has announced liking of deposit and loan interest rates to external benchmark from May 01, 2019.
- Birla Corporation Limited share prices declined after the company stated that National Green Tribunal has ordered to stop all mining activities which are being carried on within the municipal limits of Chittorgarh City in Rajasthan.
- Delta Corp Limited stated that it will buy 25% stake in Jalesh Cruises Mauritius for $10 million. Jalesh Cruises will acquire cruise ships and operate cruise services to various destinations from India.
- Ashoka Buildcon Limited share prices surged higher after company’s subsidiary received Letter of Award (LoA) from NHAI for the project viz. Tumkur — Shivamogga Section from Bettadahalli Shivamogga (Package IV) on hybrid annuity mode under Bharatmala in the State of Karnataka.
- Sun TV informed that its board has granted approval for interim dividend of Rs2.50/per equity share for FY19. This is the fourth interim dividend disbursed by the company in the current fiscal year.
- The wholly owned subsidiary of Cipla, Goldencross Pharma Private Limited has completed the closing of Wellthy Therapeutics Private Limited, transaction representing an acquisition of 11.71% stake in Wellthy.
- Calls for Tomorrow :
- CALL: BUY DABUR EQ ABOVE 446.05 TARGETS 450.55/455/459.45 SL 441.55
Description: Stock heading towards immediate resistance on daily chart and settled with bullishly bias. Hence rally is expected above the mentioned level.
- CALL: BUY PFC EQ ABOVE 112.30 TARGETS 113.45/114.55/115.70 SL 111.15
Description: Stock heading towards its immediate resistance on daily chart and breakout is expected above 112.30.