Profitable Stock Tips By Market Expert
Stock Market News and Analysis:
Benchmark Indices closed off its lows amid range-bound session due to lack of cues. Among sectors, bank, auto, Pharma, metal and IT are trading lower, while FMCG and infra are witnessing some buying. Nifty closed at 11035.40 and for coming session its key support is at 11000 while on higher side its key resistance is at 11100.
Headlines for the day:
- Zensar Technologies Limited gains 2% after US firm selects company as IT partner.
- Infosys Limited stated it will deliver engineering and digital services to Rolls-Royce group.
- Jubilant Life Sciences share prices declined 5% after USFDA issues warning letter for Roorkee facility.
- Ashok Leyland Limited, flagship of the Hinduja Group, had secured an order from GSRTC for 1,290 buses. This order comes close on the back of 2,580 bus orders received from various state transport undertakings recently.
- Granules India Limited shares prices surged after company stated that the promoters of the company have sold 50 lakh shares to a group of reputed investors in a block deal on the stock exchanges, to mobilize about Rs50 crore. In addition to it, the promoters are also monetizing personal assets worth up to another Rs50 crore which is expected to complete shortly.
- Reliance Industries Limited inked an MoU with NMSEZ to sub-lease land of about 4,000 acres along with the associated development rights by making an initial payment of Rs2,
- Lupin Limited informed that the United States Food and Drug Administration granted approval to market Atorvastatin Calcium Tablets USP, 10 mg, 20 mg, 40 mg, and 80 mg in the US.
- Tata Motors JLR’s February retail sales were declined by 4.1% over last year at 38,288 units. Jaguar sales were hike 5.8% and Land Rover sales were declined 8.1%. China sales were declined 47.6 %.
- Wipro Limited promoter stated that it will sell up to 2.67 crore shares in the company via block deal. Azim Premji Trust will sell 0.29% stake in the company with an option to sell up to 0.44%.
- Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Limited shares prices declined 1.6% intraday after sources told Goa plant has been getting inspected by the US health regulator. The USFDA has begun inspection of Goa unit on March 7 and it is conducting a routine current good manufacturing practices inspection of the unit.
- Calls for Tomorrow :
- CALL: BUY BAJFINANCE EQ ABOVE 2782.30 TARGETS 2810.15/2837.95/2865.80 SL 2754.45
Description: Stock heading towards key resistance on daily chart and settled with bullishly bias. Hence rally is expected above the mentioned level.
- CALL: SELL DHFL EQ BELOW 138.20 TARGETS 136.80/135.40/134.05 SL 139.60
Description: Stock heading towards its immediate support on daily chart and settled with bearishly bias. Hence breakout is expected below 138.20.