Stock Market Tips For Fidelity Investments
Stock Market News and Analysis:
It’s a negative end on the market with the Nifty holding on to 10,800-mark.Weakness seen among the financials space, which weighed on the indices while automobiles and pharmaceuticals were the other big gainers. Nifty closed at 10855.15 and for coming session its key support is at 10770 while on higher side its key resistance is at 10870.
Headlines for the day:
- AGC Networks Limited subsidiary completed the acquisition of Black Box Corporation.
- Delta Corp Limited board fixed Jan 21 as a record date for ascertaining entitlement for the payment of interim dividend.
- HUDCO share prices rose 3% owing to surge in loan sanctions.
- Bandhan Bank share prices surge after the bank reported an increase in net profit. The company’s net profit in the third quarter ended December 2018 was up 10% at Rs331 crore against Rs300 crore in the same period last year.
- Goa Carbon share prices were trading 2% lower after the company registered a net loss of Rs4.9 crore for the third quarter ended December 2018 against a profit of Rs22.5 crore in the same period a year ag
- A wholly-owned subsidiary of Sonata Software, Sonata Software North America, Inc., has entered into a definitive agreement with shareholders of Rezopia to acquire the remaining 40% stake in the Californian corporation.
- Glenmark Pharmaceuticals announced that its Suisse subsidiary, Glenmark Specialty S.A., has entered into an exclusive licensing agreement with Yuhan Corporation for commercializing its novel nasal spray Ryaltris in South Korea.
- Ashok Leyland Limited has secured orders for 2,580 buses from Institute of Road Transport, Chennai, Uttar Pradesh State Roadways Transport Corporation and Chandigarh Transport Undertaking.
- Adani Group inked an MoU with Government of Andhra Pradesh to build Data Center Parks up to 5 GW capacities in and around Visakhapatnam over the next 20 years. This project would be a first-of-its-kind 100% renewable energy powered project in the world
- Dilip Buildcon Limited subsidiary DBL Anandapuram Anakapalli Highways Private Limited got the financial closure from the NHAI for six laning of Anandapurdm-PenduthiAnakapalli section of NH-5 (new NH-16) in Andhra Pradesh under Bahratmala Pariyojana on Hybrid Annuity Mode.
- Calls for Tomorrow :
- CALL: BUY DIVISLAB EQ ABOVE 1526 TARGETS 1541.30/1556.55/1571.80 1510.70.
Description: Stock heading towards its immediate resistance on daily chart and breakout is expected above 1526.
- CALL: BUY ARVIND EQ ABOVE 99.10 TARGETS 100.10/101.10/102.10 SL 98.10.
Description: Stock witnessing correction from lower levels and heading towards its immediate resistance on daily chart. Rally is expected above the mentioned level.