Markets continued to be in the same range sustaining on higher side for the second consecutive session and closed again on a flat note. Nifty future was unable to surpass the crucial 6239 level in the previous session but as it is able to sustain above 6200 mark; it is indicating bull rally to continue where 6270 might act as stiff resistance. Correction can occur on any closure of nifty below 6180 and 6140 will be seen as major support.TREND: SIDEWAYS SUPPORT : 6180 & 6140 RESISTANCE: 6270 & 6320 DAILY MARKET TREND
- Nifty holds 6200; Smallcaps outperform, Tata Power up 3%.
- European, Asian shares-ex Japan edge back from 5-year high.
- YES Bank Q2 beats street, net up 21% on NII & other income.
- Polaris at 18-mnth high, up 8% on sale buzz to L&T Infotech.
- Coromandel International Q2 net down 32.5% to Rs 160.1 cr.