- Nifty slipped in last week’s trading and settled at 10785.95.
- Ratnamani Metals and Tubes has received new domestic order aggregating to approximately Rs 200 crore for supply of Coated CS Pipes for Oil & Gas Sector to be completed by October, 201
- Rallis India board approved the merger of its wholly owned arm Metahelix Life Sciences with self.
- Sebi rejected Larsen & Toubro's Rs 9,000cr share buyback plan, citing compliance issues over its post-buyback debt-equity ratio.
- MOIL signed a MoU with the Gujarat Mineral Development to take up joint exploration of manganese bearing area and to conduct mining operations in Gujarat.
- Lupin has received the US health regulator’s approval to market its Levothyroxine Sodium tablets USP.
- LIC completed the acquis ition of 51% controlling stake in IDBI Bank making it the majority shareholder of the bank.
US S&P 500 settled at 2642.33. The German index DAX closed at 11280.62. The Asian peers closed the bell with Japan’s Nikkei 225 closing the week at 20773.56 and Shanghai composite at 2601.72
(Click to submit your details) Just one step to get best trading tips and Recommendation.