This product of TriFid Research (IA) offers premium services in the equity cash segment. The companies in which recommendations are generated are from the Top 200 stocks of NSE. The risk-reward ratio on the calls generated under this product will be in the range of approx 1:1.5. In this category, we only choose the high volume and highly potential stock so that our clients will never face any issue if they trade in huge quantity. Limited calls in a day in selected stocks with higher accuracy and bigger targets. Clients subscribing to this product will get frequent trend updates on Nifty, SGX Nifty, USDINR, Crude Oil and Gold. Full telephonic support is provided during market hours to provide extra care to our clients in this product. Customization of the product based upon the client’s risk-taking capacity is our USP.
Suitable For: The product has especially been created for those traders and investors who are actively working in the market and are well versed with the market scenarios. It is favorable to those who want to generate big returns from the market, especially in the equity segment and has a high risk-taking capacity.
Message from TriFid Research (IA): We believe in delivering very high-quality service to help our clients achieve their financial goals. And to realize this objective we constantly work on improving our client's investment/investing experience by catering unique, profitable, personalized products and services.
The Medium of Recommendations:
• Calls/Recommendations will be provided through SMS & Messenger Service
• TriFid Research’s Android-Based Mobile App
Sample Recommendation & Follow-Ups:
• RECOMMENDATION: BUY IBREALEST EQ ABOVE 117.50 FOR TARGETS 119.30/121.05 WITH THE STOP-LOSS115.75
• FOLLOW UP: KINDLY BOOK PARTIAL PROFIT IN IBREALEST EQ BUY CALL, OUR 1ST TARGET ACHIEVED
• Trade-in every recommendation with equal investment and quantity.
• Follow the company’s advice only.
• Always put stop loss in every trade.
• Do not hold on any recommendation without our advice.
• Do not trade on personal phone calls.
• Use trailing stop loss.
• Follow the recommendation as you received them, do not enter in between.
• Avoid averaging down on an investment