This product of TriFid Research (IA) offers premium services in the entire equity segment which covers Equity Cash, Equity Futures, Index Futures and Equity Options. The companies in which recommendations are generated are from the Top 200 stocks of NSE. The risk-reward ratio on the calls generated under this product will be in the range of approx. 1:1.5. High volume and large-cap stocks are picked under this category. The recommendations in this product are Intraday, BTST/STBT to Short Term Holding with high efficacy in research. Risk embedded in recommendation will be managed as per the client’s profile. Clients subscribing to this product will not only receive daily timely follow-ups from an assigned executive but will also get frequent updates on Nifty, SGX Nifty, USDINR, Crude Oil and Gold. Customization of the product based upon the client’s risk-taking capacity is our USP.
Suitable For: The product has especially been created for those investors and hedgers who are actively working in the equity markets and wants to generate reasonable returns with a tinge of diversification. This product is fruitful to those who aim to take full advantage of different investment segments and are having a high risk-taking capacity.
Message from TriFid Research (IA): We believe in delivering very high-quality service to help our clients achieve their financial goals. And to realize this objective we constantly work on improving our client's investment/investing experience by catering unique, profitable, personalized products and services.
The Medium of Recommendations:
• Calls/Recommendations will be provided through SMS & Messenger Service
• TriFid Research’s Android-Based Mobile App
Sample Recommendation & Follow-Ups:
• RECOMMENDATION: SELL BANKNIFTY FUT BELOW 29000 FOR THE TARGETS OF 28920/28840/28760 WITH THE STOP LOSS 29100
• FOLLOW UP: KINDLY BOOK PARTIAL PROFIT IN BANKNIFTY FUT SELL CALL, 2ND TARGET ACHIEVED
• Trade-in every recommendation with equal investment and quantity.
• Follow the company’s advice only.
• Always put stop loss in every trade.
• Do not hold on any recommendation without our advice.
• Do not trade on personal phone calls.
• Use trailing stop loss.
• Follow the recommendation as you received them, do not enter in between.
• Avoid averaging down on an investment.