This product of TriFid Research (IA) offers services in the Nifty future segment. The risk-reward ratio on the calls generated under this product will be in the range of approx 1:1.5. The objective of this product is to generate good returns in Index futures segment (Both Nifty and Bank Nifty futures). Daily 1-2 recommendations are provided under this product. In this product, you can expect the return of Rs. 1500-4500 per the recommendation on 1 lot. Risk embedded in recommendation will be managed as per the client’s profile. Clients subscribing to this product will not only receive daily timely follow-ups from an assigned executive but will also get frequent updates on Nifty weekly lows and highs, predictions, market strategies, and proper support and resistance details. Customization of the product based upon the client’s risk-taking capacity is our USP.
Suitable For: The product has specially been created for those traders and hedgers who are actively working in the market and are well versed with the market scenarios. It is favorable to those who want to generate good returns from the market and are apprehensive of taking high risks associated with individual scrip. The diversified nature of this product helps the client to move along with the broad market trend. The index future product is suitable for those who have a moderate risk-taking capacity.
Message from TriFid Research (IA): We believe in delivering very high-quality service to help our clients achieve their financial goals. And to realize this objective we constantly work on improving our client's investment/investing experience by catering unique, profitable, personalized products and services.
The Medium of Recommendations:
• Calls/Recommendations will be provided through SMS & Messenger Service
• TriFid Research’s Android-Based Mobile App
Sample Recommendation & Follow-Ups:
• RECOMMENDATION: SELL NIFTY FUT BELOW 11631 FOR THE TARGETS OF 11611/11591/11571 WITH THE STOP LOSS 11656
• FOLLOW UP: KINDLY BOOK MORE PROFIT IN NIFTY SELL CALL, 2ND TARGET ACHIEVED
• Trade-in every recommendation with equal investment and quantity.
• Follow the company’s advice only.
• Always put stop loss in every trade.
• Do not hold on any recommendation without our advice.
• Do not trade on personal phone calls.
• Use trailing stop loss.
• Follow the recommendation as you received them, do not enter in between.
• Avoid averaging down on an investment.